The best SEO marketer’s strategic planning lies behind targeting righ customers and converting them into prospective customers by grabbing them at the time of their real need.
“Analyzing the keyword data you have, then creating a strategic, tiered keyword priority list based on ROI is essential to growing your profits and saving wasted CPC costs,” said -Bill Hunt from back-azimuth.com
The search queries on internet can be categorized in-to:
If as a Internet Marketer you can determine the intent of customers behind the Search Query then only you can target your campaign more precisely. For Exmaple if you as an advertiser wants to sell LED TV online then you may choose to focus on trabsactional qieries e.g. “Where Buy LED TV?” as opposed to informational queries e.g. “What is TV/ What is LED?” There is no known algorithm, nor any formula which describes the nature of customers who pretends to search for information, navigation or transaction.
Informational Query (Information or 1st Buying Cycle)
These consists group of queries that counts when users just lock up his minds for purchasing a product. In this user searches for the product randomly and pluck up the informations available.
HOw do …..?
Most Generic queries
What will be the result?
Definitely you will get the traffic but what will happen to the actual internet conversion?..
The conversion will drop as you are targeting the most generic- the keywords of first cycle.
Navigational Queries/ Keywords of second cycle:
These comprises the search of queries when users have already decided the place from where he will make the transaction and purchase the product.
For example, suppose you want to explore to Amazon to do a little shopping. How will you land on Amazon’s home page? Do you:
1. Go to the address bar in your preferred web browser and type in: www.amazon.com?
2. Go to Google and type in the word “Amazon” and click on the first link in the search engine results page (SERP)?
3. Use the search function in your browser toolbar and type in the word “Amazona” and click on the first link in the SERP?
4. You will visit through your bookmarks and select the amazon option?
If you do numbers 2 and/or 3, you have performed a navigational search on a web search engine. You are using Google, or your preferred web search engine, to navigate to Amazon home page.
Navigational Queries/ Keywords of Last Buying cycle:
This is the best approach when you are a non-brand organization and want to engage and cash customer from Web-Meditated activities.
If your objective is to sell goods and services online and get max of ROI then you might focus more on transactional queries than informational queries. The problem with such classification, of course, is that it is narrow. you can’t really determine the users intent from just looking at the keyword, however this classification gives us a useful way of thinking about which keyword terms might be the most useful in achieving our goals.
You may categories these by looking in to the prefix and suffix Buy, Best, Reviews with the Keywords.
Optimizing Navigational queries for new and repeated visitors:
It is absolutely imperative for all Internet Marketing professionals to embed the importance of navigational searches and navigational keywords to their Paid and Organic Campaigns. Navigational queries can be generated from both repeated and new visitors. A repeat visitor usually finds it simpler to type in a navigational keyword into a search engine and click on the link to the website, rather than type in a full URL in a browser’s address bar. A new visitor might have seen a reference to your website on TV, a text message, a billboard or he might only remember part of your domain name.
Conclusion of Keyword Buying Cycle- Advanced Data Driven Modeling
1. Analyze your customers in the ocean of Internet.
2. Identify the buying cycle of your products and business.
3. Analyze where they are in the buying funnel.
4. Prioritize your keyword strategy in terms of PPC and SEO to maximize your ROI.
5. Optimize your web-page/ Landing Page from the most suitable buying cycle phrase and keywords.
- Signs Social Media Data Discrepancy Analytics Logics & Solutions
- ROI Calculation-Customer from Brand/ Non-Brand Term & Bidding Strategy